TERI vertical indirect fired water bath heaters are an aesthetically pleasing and environmentally safe addition to TERI’s popular horizontal glycol-water bath heaters. This design can go in an area where the noise or appearance of a standard horizontal heater may face opposition from local residents. TERI vertical heaters offer unmatched design features with a small footprint.
TERI Vertical Indirect Fired Water Bath Heater Applications
- Heating natural gas prior to pressure reduction to eliminate frost formation downstream of regulation
- Preventing hydrate formation in well stream fluids
- Heating well stream fluids prior to phase separation
TERI Vertical Heater Features
- Higher Thermal Efficiency (75%-85%)
- Small footprint package
- Quiet environment
- Instruments are typically pneumatic
- Forklift pockets and lifting lugs for ease of installation
- Stack is not required to be as tall as on horizontal style heaters
Ready for a quote? Fill out our online quote form and tell us what you need.
Looking for documentation on TERI products? View our Document Library.