The TotalArc Relighter monitors your pilot light ignition system for a flame. In the event your pilot light goes out, the TotalArc Relighter relights your flame and keeps your system running the way it should. The patented design feature closes the burner fuel supply to prevent a buildup of fuel prior to the relighting process. The fuel flow is minimized until a flame is sensed in the firetube.
The TotalArc Relighter is a robust ignition system that augments the safety capabilities of a pneumatic safety controller used to monitor and control the operation of industrial natural draft burners. The TotalArc Relighter features a fast flame failure response time of less than 0.5 sec.
The relighting feature is enhanced via a main burner safety shutdown valve to prevent gas from entering the firetube while relighting.
- Low power operation
- Wide voltage range options: Solar, 24 VDC, 120 VAC
- Customer remote trouble contact
- Compact modular design allows easy installation and retrofit
- Class I Div. 2 certified
- Unobtrusive design that allows the heater to operate even if power is lost
- High visibility status indicator light