Powerful Performance Meets Energy Efficiency
QuikWater's Flagship model is the ideal direct-contact water heating system for concrete production, commercial laundries, and the glass, textiles, car washing, food processing, government, and aviation industries, producing 9 to 2,300 gallons per minute of pure, potable, hot water.
All QuikWater systems are engineered with our innovative clean-burn combustion technology – a dry fire process that is not only safer than conventional boilers but operates with 99% energy efficiency materials for extra long life and extra low maintenance.
QuikWater Flagship water heaters come with heavy-duty, forced-draft, easy-clean burners and 100% stainless steel heads to minimize corrosion. Low NOx and Ultra Low NOx burners are available as an option. Certified NSF heaters for use in food operations are available as an option.
Easy maintenance features include two hatches for easy access to the heat transfer area, tank access port, tank drain connection, easy maintenance burner design, multiple locations for inspection of cooling and recirculation systems.
- 99% energy efficient, up to 40% energy savings
- Environmentally safe
- 1–2-year ROI compared with boilers or indirect-contact water heating systems
- 9 GPM to 2300 GPM of pure, potable water
- 600,000 BTU/hr. to 70 MMBTU/hr. with temperatures up to 180°F
- Patented clean burn technology
- Non-pressurized design eliminates safety risks
- Runs on natural gas, propane, or No. 2 fuel oil for non-potable water applications
- Integral storage tank with manway
- Easy maintenance with integrated clean-in-place system
- Pre-piped, pre-wired, factory tested
- Low NOx, ultra-low NOx, and NSF systems available
Quikwater Heater Capacities
BTU Required = Temp Rise x GPM x 500
Temp Rise = Hot Water Temp – Cold Water Temp
(If temperature rise is less than 50, please consult the factory)
Heater capacities reduced for elevations above 1000 feet.
Reduction formula for maximum BTU outputs:
BTU reduction percentage = Elevation – 1000 ÷ 1000 x 4%