Horizontal Forced Draft
TERI horizontal water-bath heaters have a capacity range from 1 MM Btu/hr. up to 15 MM Btu/hr. For low-emission requirements, TERI forced draft heaters offer an ideal solution to reduce dead gas film along the tube walls and provide superior burner control, making fine-tuning the air/fuel ratio possible to achieve efficient combustion and lower emissions.
TERI Horizontal Indirect Fired Waterbath Heater Applications
- Heating natural gas prior to pressure reduction to prevent freezing of valving and instrumentation
- Heating well stream fluids prior to phase separation
- Heating of high viscosity fluids to reduce pumping pressures
- Heating fuel gas at power generation stations
- Heating at compressor stations
- Heating high-pressure hydrocarbon gas streams
- Vaporization of liquid propane
- Reboiler heating
Ready for a quote? Fill out our online quote form and tell us what you need.
Looking for documentation on TERI products? View our Document Library.