The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, tracking, and managing the execution of marketing programs. This role will work collaboratively with sales and executive management to develop and execute a comprehensive and integrated marketing plan to increase awareness and drive leads and sales. This individual must demonstrate success in developing and implementing marketing programs that reach new customers, improve customer retention, and expand revenues within existing accounts.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Develops and manages online and offline marketing programs to support Company sales goals through quality lead generation, brand recognition, and product positioning.
- Work in collaboration with sales and executive management to develop and implement marketing strategies to achieve market share objectives across all segments and targeted geographies.
- Manages day-to-day marketing activities from concept to implementation.
- Works with external web team (vendor) to develop and implement a comprehensive website and provide ongoing content updates.
- Devises new strategies to drive online traffic to the company website via SEO and SEM.
- Develops and grows our customer and prospect database and strengthens relationships with current clients through a broad range of online and other communications (email, direct mail, etc.).
- Analyze sales data and marketing metrics to aid in decision making on new marketing and media and trade show investment decisions.
- Integrate sales needs and requirements in marketing plans and objectives to achieve forecasted sales growth.
- Oversee social media, website, and trade show events.
- Manage the development of company branding, marketing communications and sales collateral.
- Provides marketing and business development support to sales, engineering, and executive team – proposal writing and presentation development as needed.
- Works with sales team to ensure they are briefed on marketing programs and have the right tools to follow up as required.
- Oversee and manage the brand image, as it relates to consistency of logo, presentation in marketing collateral materials, website, etc.
- Oversee the development and design of all marketing collateral materials, designed to meet our brand identity standards, as requested, or needed.
- Complete other miscellaneous duties as assigned to meet company goals.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Graphic Design or equivalent experience may be used in leu of a degree.
- Experience in B2B digital marketing, web design and implementation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, CRM, and current web/marketing automation software.
- Experience in working with and managing external vendor/partner relationships.
- Strong negotiating skills with vendors emphasizing that they ensure the highest quality on time delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, programs, and priorities.
- Ability & willingness to learn new online platforms and skills.
- Self-motivated and results oriented, excellent analytic and communication skills, team player.
- Experience working on joint marketing programs with channel partners, vendors, suppliers, etc.
- Creative with a solutions-oriented focus.
- Great attention to detail combined with the ability to prioritize and meet aggressive deadlines.
OGI is an equal employment opportunity employer.
OGI recognizes and embraces federal legislation on equal employment opportunity and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination. All applicants for employment and all employees will be afforded equal opportunity and treatment, regardless of age, race, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or other protected status.
All employees are responsible for complying with all applicable Federal, State, and Local Laws, rules, and regulations regarding non-discrimination practices.
- Full-Time Position
- M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing duties of this job, the person in this position frequently communicates with employees and customers and must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations. The employee constantly must remain stationary for long periods of time, while operating a computer and other office machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. This position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access filing cabinets and operate office productivity machinery, such as a copy machine and laminator.
The employee might occasionally lift or move objects up to 50 pounds.
On occasion, may be required to visit the shop that is a non-temperature-controlled environment with loud noises, dust, dirt, and metal particles that are usually associated with metal fabrication shops.
This job primarily operates in a professional office environment and may occasionally visit customer sites. This role uses standard office equipment. When in the manufacturing facility, all employees are required to wear personal protective equipment to include/hearing protection, and safety glasses with side shields. Protective toe boots are not required when employee is in designated walkways in the plant.